We got to go back and see our little man. He really looks good considering. We pray for a great and speedy recovery. Tomorrow they should be able to start taking off some things most importantly the vent. We will update the blog with information and pics as much as we can.

4 comments:
Ethan is an amazing little man. Such a strong one too. Just a testament to the power of prayer and the faith and love of a strong family.
Still thinking of ya'll.
I am SO glad my little man's surgery went well. I can't wait for him to be home so I can come see him. I have all my friends at school praying for him and God is going to be with him and lead him to a safe and speedy recovery. Love you all!!!
This is great to be able to get your updates on the little guy. Hope he continues to move forward with his recovery and I hope you and Matt can get some rest tonight. God is with you and that is the greatest comfort in the world.Looking forward to seeing Ethan visit us again at City Hall.Karen
We are praying for all of you. I know that there is something very special in store for this little guy. Jer 29:11
Post a Comment