Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ethan is off the vent! He is doing good but his oxygen levels are lower than they like so they have started giving him some oxygen through the nose. Please, Please pray that they begin to rise. They may have to put the vent back in if they don't. Doctor Knott-Craig has been paiged and is supposed to address the problem shortly so we will update the blog hopefully soon.

1 comment:

jan dyle said...

hello matt and amanda,
we have been anxiously hanging on to every update! We are happy things have gone great! I hope the oxygen levels get up soon! I loved seeing the pictures, it helps to have a visual about what you all are going through. Hug everyone for us. Tell Hilda I'm thinking of her and Jerry all the time too! Kiss Ethan for us. We are praying for everyone.

again, thanks for updating here.

robin and jan