Hey Amanda, just wanted to say how happy we are that Ethan is doing so great and Thank You for the posts so that we can keep up with his progress.You know even though we can't be there our hearts and prayer's are with you always.Just wanted to remind you how much we Love you,Matt and Ethan and we can't wait till you get back to Alabama so that we can see you guys.Be Safe and try not to worry to much because Ethan is going to be fine.Love you with all our hearts,Aunt Wanda,Nanie,Aunt Kathy and the rest of us.
hi amamda Great news this morning! I love this blog it makes me feel like I am there with you. Seems his progress is phenomenal, I am soo glad.I pray from him all the time! And you know what I love Dr Knott Craig too!!! LOL Take care of yourself, tell everyone hi and tell ethan we love him darlene jones
Hey Amanda, Glad to hear Ethan is doing so well. Hope you, Matt, Jerry, and Hilda are doing well also. The Kelley family prays for you daily .We LOVE you all.Thanks for keeping us posted.God is good.We hope to see you soon....... B. Kelley
Hey guys just wanted to say glad Ethan is off the vent , I miss you guys already and tell everyone i said hey , again thank you for letting me be a part of it all you guys mean the world to me and I will always have your back through the good times and the bad . Take care and i will see yall in a couple of days , Because when the Macadory comes out in him he'll be ready to go to the house . LOL . see yall .
ps. matt I left you a private message on omc mail check it .
Hey Amanda, I just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for Ethan and have put him on the prayer list at my social club meetings the past few weeks. It sounds like he's doing great. I'm so glad. Mama said that when y'all get back and I get home that we'll come see him. I'm so excited!
5 comments:
Hey Amanda,
just wanted to say how happy we are that Ethan is doing so great and Thank You for the posts so that we can keep up with his progress.You know even though we can't be there our hearts and prayer's are with you always.Just wanted to remind you how much we Love you,Matt and Ethan and we can't wait till you get back to Alabama so that we can see you guys.Be Safe and try not to worry to much because Ethan is going to be fine.Love you with all our hearts,Aunt Wanda,Nanie,Aunt Kathy and the rest of us.
hi amamda
Great news this morning! I love this blog it makes me feel like I am there with you. Seems his progress is phenomenal, I am soo glad.I pray from him all the time! And you know what I love Dr Knott Craig too!!! LOL
Take care of yourself, tell everyone hi and tell ethan we love him
darlene jones
Hey Amanda, Glad to hear Ethan is doing so well. Hope you, Matt, Jerry, and Hilda are doing well also. The Kelley family prays for you daily .We LOVE you all.Thanks for keeping us posted.God is good.We hope to see you soon....... B. Kelley
Hey guys just wanted to say glad Ethan is off the vent , I miss you guys already and tell everyone i said hey , again thank you for letting me be a part of it all you guys mean the world to me and I will always have your back through the good times and the bad . Take care and i will see yall in a couple of days , Because when the Macadory comes out in him he'll be ready to go to the house . LOL . see yall .
ps. matt I left you a private message on omc mail check it .
Jim
Hey Amanda,
I just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for Ethan and have put him on the prayer list at my social club meetings the past few weeks.
It sounds like he's doing great. I'm so glad.
Mama said that when y'all get back and I get home that we'll come see him. I'm so excited!
Love you all,
Kasey
Post a Comment