Well, we have been on pins and needles for a little while. We just spoke to Doctor Knott-Craig and he is not at all concerned with the oxygen levels being low. He has given us strict instructions to go to the hotel and rest. He was so sweet to Ethan when he went back to check on him. He adjusted his bed and rearranged his head just to make him more comfortable. He even instructed the nurse that she was speaking too loud around him and made her quiet her voice. The lights were dimmed and he told the nurses to "LEAVE THE BABY ALONE AND LET HIM REST". The nurses here are not quit familiar with how particular Doctor Knott-Craig is about his babies so he has to remind them. Have I mentioned lately that we love Doctor Knott-Craig?????
Anyway, we are going to get a bite to eat and take the Docs advice and get some rest. We will be back first thing Thursday morning. Doctor Knott-Craig assured us that he would notify us if anything needed to be addressed with Ethan's status.
I know I say this all the time but Thank you , Thanks you , Thank you for everyones thoughts and prayers. We read the comments on this blog constantly and they are so appreciated. God is so good and has blessed us so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mitzi and I have been checking the blog all day and we are so relieved that everything is okay with Ethan's oxygen! We love you and Ethan and I will talk to you soon!
Cheri and Mitzi
I am so glad he is doing better. Still praying!
Just checking in before turning in for the night. Glad to see Ethan is resting and I am glad he has Dr. Knott-Craig to oversee his recovery. Will say a prayer of thanks for him and a good night's rest for Ethan, you and Matt. Karen Duncan
Post a Comment