Ethan is doing great. We went for his 4 month check up last week and everything is great. He started him on some solid foods so Ethan is eating some yellow vegetables and is loving it. Ethan also had an appointment with the cardiologist and he said that everything was working well and is trying to slowly get him off some of the medications he is currently taking. We go back to the cardiologist next month and if all is well we should be able to space some of his check ups out further like every 3 months instead of every 3-4 weeks. That's great news!!!
Next week we will have to get 4 month shots since we are a month behind and also he will have to have his 3rd RSV shot so that we can possibly bring him to church December 21 and get him out Christmas if all goes well. Next week will be hard on Ethan and us but in the long run it will benefit all of us. I'm so excited that we are getting closer to being able to get him out. He is really developing a personality and is so fun to be around. I hope that we can spread some of that joy to others just by having him around. He is eating so well and has lots of fun doing it. I'm usually a mess by time he is finished with his vegetables but it is worth it. I had to put some pictures on here of him trying to feed himself. Apparently I don't feed him fast enough so he has to take over. It is so adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so funny amanda about his feeding. I tried feeding Braxton some green beans, boy am I glad I had to bend over to get something off the floor. It went everywhere! Needless to say he doesn't like green beans, but he does like carrots, bananas, applesause and pears. Braxton tries to bend over to the bowl and get it from me if I am not fast enough. Funny how they learn so quickley. I am so glad he is doing so well.
Post a Comment