To our Friends and Family at Hueytown,
It is so hard to find the words to express just how thankful we are to have such a wonderful church family. We are so appreciative of all the cards that have been sent, meals that have been prepared and most of all for all the prayers that have been sent up. To have such support in our lives has been a huge coping factor for us and our entire family.With each passing day things seem to get better but there are still difficult days ahead.We encourage continuous prayer asking God to be with Ethan and his upcoming surgery but also ask that you join us in thanking God for all that He has done thus far.We have found strength in knowing that it is not our will but His. May all the power and glory be given to Him. We are looking forward to the day when we can bring Ethan to church and meet all the wonderful people that have been praying for him.On behalf of the entire Johnson family we THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amanda and Matt: Thanks for creating the blog so all of us can keep up with Ethan and the two of you.
You know the City of Pleasant Grove employees take a special interest in babies and especially those that are born to our families. After all we are an extended family. I told Matt yesterday that I have the perfect lady for Ethan. (my granddaughter)!
Ethan has been blessed by God with his healing of the heart and we will continue to pray for him with the upcoming surgeries.
One other comment. I see he has been to work at your office and am wondering when is he going to join Daddy on the firetruck? I am sure as soon as he is able to. I look forward to that day for him and Matt. Karen
Post a Comment